Green & Gold Virtual 5K
Complete the Virtual Green and Gold 5K!
All completing participants will be entered to win one of 5 $25 Laker Dining Dollars (added directly to your student account.) The best completion time for both the male and female categories will also receive formal recognition. All completers receive a special Green and Gold 5K Finisher’s Medal.
To record your results and be entered in the raffle for prizes, please follow the instructions below. You can view the map route in the attached image.
Instructions on how to use Strava:
- Download the Strava App (available for both iPhone and Android based phones). You can also create an account on your computer by following this link: https://www.strava.com/clubs/healthyoz
- Register an account with Strava. Do not subscribe to their premium services.
- Tap the explore the icon at the bottom of the screen then tap the “clubs” on the top of the screen.
- Search for the running group “HealthyOz” and join. You can search by tapping the magnifying glass.
- When you are ready to run or walk in the 5k, just tap the record button at the bottom of the screen and hit start.
- At the conclusion of the race, be sure to tap the stop button and finish the race.
- Feel free to add a photo or a title of your run then hit the save button in the top right corner. The event will automatically appear in the HealthyOz group.
If you have any questions, please contact the Fitness Centers at email@example.com.
Co-sponsored by New Student Orientation and the Fitness Centers.
Sunday, August 30, 2020
SUNY Oswego's Campus