Hosted by KeyBank.
Headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, KeyCorp (Key) is one of the nation’s largest financial services companies. Key provides investment management, retail and commercial banking, consumer finance and investment banking products to individuals and companies throughout the United States and, for certain businesses, internationally.
Its goal is to be the best regional bank in the U.S. What that means is they put clients’ needs first and take a customized approach to meeting those needs. Key has made a promise to clients that they will always have a champion. To deliver on that promise, they commit to building a team of engaged employees who do the right thing for clients and help them achieve their financial goals each and every day.
During this information session, you will learn about the Retail Banking Internship and hear from employees in that space. The Retail Banking internship will be located in the Central NY area and will be a paid opportunity for Summer of 2021 for students of all majors, who have good decision making and communications skills and are able to work in a fast paced environment.
A few things you will gain from this internship are:
• Banking and financial services industry knowledge
• Assigned mentor and peer coaches
• In-person and virtual training sessions
• Tracked progress and regular coaching feedback
• The opportunity to be selected for Personal Banker positions and the Leadership Excellence Acceleration Program (post college graduation)
Thursday, February 11 at 4:30pm to 5:00pmVirtual Event