Open recreation at Romney Field House
- Opens promptly at 11:30 am - Even if the facility doors are open, you are not allowed on the track until the supervisor has arrived, and you have signed in
- Closes promptly at 1 pm on Monday-Friday - Everyone must be out of the building by the time the facility is scheduled to be closed.
- Sign in when you arrive
- Clean, dry footwear - no exceptions
- Music is to be played on personal music devices - not on the speaker located in Romney
- No equipment stored in Romney is to be used by the community (including nets, tennis/lacrosse balls, track mats, sand pit, etc.)
- Children under the age of 12 are only permitted to use the turf surface in the center of the facility.
- No food or drinks allowed on the track. Please keep water bottles etc. inside the vestibule
- Gatorade water coolers are to be used for student-athletes only
- 2 inside lanes are to be used for runners
- 2 outside lanes are to be used for walkers
Thursday, December 20, 2018 at 11:30pm
Romney Field House