Romney Walking Hours
- Opens promptly at 11:30 am - Even if the facility doors are open, you are not allowed on the track until the supervisor has arrived, and you have signed in
- Closes promptly at 1:00 pm on Monday-Friday - Everyone must be out of the building by the time the facility is scheduled to be closed.
- Sign in when you arrive
- Clean, dry footwear - NO exceptions
- Music is to be played on personal music devices - NOT on the speaker located in Romney
- No equipment stored in Romney is to be used by the community (including nets, tennis/lacrosse balls, track mats, sand pit, etc.)
- Children under the age of 12 are only permitted to use the turf surface in the center of the facility.
- NO food or drinks allowed on the track. Please keep water bottles etc. inside the vestibule
- Gatorade water coolers are to be used for student-athletes only
- 2 inside lanes are to be used for runners
- 2 outside lanes are to be used for walkers
Parking: All vehicles must have a parking permit during the semester, they can be a day pass or community member permit. Parking services office is located at Route 104 at New Street near the College Main Entrance. Parking permits can be purchased for $1 per day or $27 for the year. For more parking information go to https://www.oswego.edu/parking/
- When the college cancels classes the open community Romney hours will also be canceled. Check the athletics website as that will have the up to date schedule.
Friday, November 29, 2019 at 11:30am
Romney Field House