Johnson Hall

Johnson Hall was built in the late 1950s and opened in fall 1958. It was the first of four Lakeside dormitories built between 1956 and 1961.

20 Rudolph Rd, Oswego, NY 13126

Place Type

On Campus

Upcoming Events

Recent Events

Yoga by the Lake

9/1/2019

Viva Jo Vegas

11/16/2018

Recent Activity

Johnson Hall

Johnson Hall posted a photo 8/9/2018