King Hall

Though King Hall was built in 1935, it came into use by the collge in 1970. Today it is still occupied by the college, being used by Alumni Relations for offices and work functions. Not all of the Alumni Relations offices are housed there, but a majority of the department operates out of King.

43.453357, -76.536482

Upcoming Events

Recent Events

Recent Activity

King Hall

King Hall posted a photo 9/10/2018