Riggs Hall

Opened in 1960, Riggs Hall was the second of four Lakeside Residence Halls that opened between 1956 and 1961. Following a $10 million renovation in 2007, Riggs was the second of the Lakeside halls to be renovated, following Johnson Hall in 2003.

Riggs Hall, 28 Rudolph Rd, Oswego, NY 13126

Place Type

On Campus

Upcoming Events

Recent Events

Lakeside Yoga

12/4/2019

Lakeside Yoga

11/20/2019

Lakeside Yoga

11/13/2019

Lakeside Yoga

11/6/2019

Recent Activity

Riggs Hall

Riggs Hall posted a photo 1/22/2019